Friday, September 16, 2011

XS 650 SE 1979 - still in progress

I got this XS 650 SE 3L1 (1979) long long long time ago in not too good condition but it worked, so I rode it like this one or two years.
Then I decided to make a Dirt Track with it, but I waited too long and I changed my mind. ^///^
Some years after, I discovered Brat Style from Tokyo. The first time I went to Tokyo I went to visit them and I got a seat. They are great guys, very nice and they do amazing stuff.
That’s when I decided to make it more like a Street Tracker. I cut some "useless" brackets from the frame and welded a small bracket for the back fender.
Again I waited too long, so now I don't know what I will do with it, maybe I changed my mind again… ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...