The helmet we were all waiting for will be available arround March 2014.
We all discovered this awesome Bullit Helmet Concept designed by Chad Hodge on the great Bubble Visor
Now Bell decided to make this helmet. It seems that It will be around $399.95 and at the moment only DOT Certification is announced, but I hope they will also do the ECE Certification...
UPDATE: Bell has confirmed that the Bullit will also get the ECE 2205 Certification... ^_^ It's time to start saving...
These are the pictures I could find about the Bell Bullit...
Last two pictures are from Motorcycle.com News
- Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
- 3 shell 3 EPS system
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro-suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-Ring closure with leather pull tab
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 rear exhaust vent
- 3D Cut cheek pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Accessory bubble or flat shields available for personalized look
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- Certification: DOT
- Sizes: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL
- Weight: 1400g
- Available March 1, 2014 for $399.95