Tuesday, December 16, 2014

XS650 Cruisers by Solid Custom 2009 - 2010

A few days ago, I stumbled on pictures of these amazing cruisers by coincidence while browsing on a old blog post.
So I tried to find more details about them, but I couldn't find much.

What I found is that these two bikes were built 5 or 6 years ago by a Japanese shop called Solid Custom, if I'm not wrong.
They are based on Yamaha XS650 and they were displayed in 2009 and 2010 at the Joints Custom Show Nagoya, as well as at the Yokohama HOT ROD Custom Show.

Unfortunately, I didn't find any information about Solid Custom.
So if anyone has some more details such as their Website or blog, I will really appreciate if you share it with me.
Thanks in advance. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...